Indian Navy Chef Steward And Hygienist Recruitment 2017: Indian Navy has recently issued a web notification to recruit unmarried Indian male candidates under Indian Navy MR Recruitment 2017 for Chef, Steward And Hygienist (Safaiwala) Post. All those candidates who have passed matriculation from any recognized institute or board, can apply for this Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 @joinindiannavy.gov.in. The interested candidates can read full notification and check eligibility criteria such as age limit, educational criteria, selection process and many more in this post.
All eligible candidates can apply between 26th June – 09th July 2017 for this Indian Navy MR Recruitment 2017. For the selection of candidates, Indian Navy will conduct an objective type written test, physical eligibility test and medical test. So must grab the opportunity to Join Indian Navy.
Indian Navy MR Recruitment Online Application Form are available to apply for, so apply as soon as possible and don’t wait for last date. Huge count of students every year apply for Indian Navy Chef Steward And Hygienist Recruitment, so this time also they were eagerly waiting for this job. Now their wait is over as online application for Chef, Steward & Safaiwala Recruitment in Indian Navy are available @joinindiannavy.gov.in.
Indian Navy Chef Steward And Hygienist Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form Issued- Apply Online @joinindiannavy.gov.in
Indian Navy invites application to fill up Chef, Steward & Hygienist (Safaiwala) Post vacancy. We have updated all essential information and required link such as apply online further in this post. So follow the given procedure to apply online or go with apply online link. Now have a look on short details of this Indian Navy MR Recruitment-
Recruitment Name- Indian Navy MR Recruitment
Post Name- Chef, Steward & Hygienist (Safaiwala)
No. Of Vacancy- Not mentioned
Organization- Indian Navy
Article Category- All India Jobs
Location- Anywhere in India
Official Website- www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
Indian Navy MR Recruitment Important Dates-
|Start Date Of Application Submission||26/05/2017|
|Close Date Of Application Submission||09/06/2017|
Indian Navy Chef Steward And Hygienist Recruitment Job Specification-
- Chef: Chef would be required to prepare food as per menu (both non-vegetarian and vegetarian including handling of meat products) and accounting of ration. In addition, they will also be allotted other duties as per Service requirement.
- Steward: Stewards would be required to serve food in the officers messes, as waiters, housekeeping, accounting of funds, wine and stores, preparation of menu etc. In addition, they will also be allotted other duties as per Service requirement.
- Hygienist (Safaiwala): Hygienists will be required to maintain hygiene in wash rooms and other areas. In addition, they will also be allotted other duties as per Service requirement.
Indian Navy MR Recruitment 2017 For Various Post- Eligibility & Selection Criteria And Other Details-
Age Limit: Candidates should be born between 01 April 1997 to 31st March 2001 including both dates.
Educational Qualification: Aspirants should pass Matriculation or equivalent from any recognized board in India.
Application Fee: The application for Indian Navy Chef Steward And Hygienist Recruitment can be from common service centers across the country, against a fixed fee of Rs. 60/- and this facility is entirely optional.
Pay Scale: During the initial training period, a stipend of Rs. 14,600/- per month will be admissible. On successful completion of initial training, they will be placed in Level 3 of the Defence Pay Matrix (Rs. 21,700- Rs.43,100). In addition, they will be paid MSP @ Rs. 5200/- per month plus DA (as applicable).
Candidates have to face a tough competition for this Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 as they have to go through many stages. Basically the selection will be based on following stages-
- Written Test
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
- Medical Standards.
So it is clear that selection of recruits is based on the order of merit on their performance in written test, PFT & fitness in medical examination. Only those candidates can attend the PFT who qualify in written test.
Indian Navy MR Recruitment- Exam Pattern & Syllabus:
- The question paper will be bilingual (English & Hindi) and objective type.
- The question paper will comprise of two sections i.e. Science & Mathematics and General Knowledge.
- Duration of examination will be 45 minutes.
- The syllabus for the examination is available on website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- The candidates are required to pass in all sections and in aggregate.
Physical Fitness Test-
- Qualifying in Physical Fitness Test is mandatory for selection.
- PFT will consist of 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes, 20 squats (Uthak Baithak) and 10 Push-ups.
- Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk.
- Medical examination For Indian Navy Chef Steward And Hygienist Recruitment will be conducted by authorized military doctors as per medical standard prescribed in current regulations applicable to sailors on entry.
- Minimum height 157 cms. Weight and Chest should be proportionate. Minimum Chest expansion of 5 cms. Height may be relaxed for Tribal candidates as per the prevailing regulations.
- The candidate must be in good physical and mental health, free from any defect likely to interfere with the efficient performance of duties both ashore and afloat under peace as well as war conditions as per Navy Order (Special) 01/2008. Extract of the Navy Order can be accessed from the official recruitment website.
- Initial Medical Examination for recruitment will be considered only ‘Provisionally fit subject to fitness in the final medical examination’. Final Medical Examination of all selected candidates will be done at INS Chilka. Candidates who are found medically fit at final medical examination will be enrolled for training.
Note: Candidates are advised to get their ears cleaned for wax and tartar removed from teeth prior to examination.
|Post Name||With Glasses||Without Glasses|
|Better Eye||Worse Eye||Better Eye||Worse Eye|
Steps To Apply For Indian Navy MR Recruitment 2017
- Access to official website first that is www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Make registration on the website with your E-Mail ID, if not already registered. (ID should be use for all future references).
- Now login with the registered email id and open the link of ‘Current Opportunities’
- Click on Apply Online Link.
- Fill all essential details required in application form and make sure that all details are correct and all documents are scanned in original and uploaded.
- Now upload a photograph with blue background and good quality.
- Now click on submit button.
- Take all relevant printouts for future references.
The candidates are advised to follow above given steps or click on below given link to Apply Online For Indian Navy Chef Steward And Hygienist Recruitment 2017-
|Indian Navy Chef, Steward And hygienist Recruitment||Apply Here|
|Official Website||Visit Here|